Helping you get a good night’s sleep
Sleep is essential for physical and mental renewal, and long-term sleep difficulties can lead to serious medical problems. Sparks Health System’s sleep medicine doctors have training and expertise to diagnose and treat a range of sleep disorders, including:
- Delayed Sleep Phase
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea
- Excessive Daytime Sleepiness
- Irregular Sleep-Wake Schedules
- Sleepwalking and Related Symptoms
Treatment options to address sleep disorders
Our sleep medicine team offers the latest diagnostic and treatment options available to address your individual needs. We conduct sleep studies to evaluate your sleep patterns and draw from a variety of treatment options to help you achieve restful sleep, such as:
- Behavior modification therapies
- Non-invasive medical devices such as oral appliances or CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure) devices to facilitate breathing
- Progressive surgical options, including minimally invasive radiofrequency procedures to open nasal and oral airways
Our sleep medicine professionals are well equipped to provide a customized treatment plan that’s right for you.
The Sleep Disorders Center at Sparks Regional Medical Center is one of the leading sleep centers in Arkansas. We've combined outstanding technology, relaxing facilities and professional experts to bring extraordinary care to our patients, everyday.
At the Sleep Disorders Center, our mission is to help you get a good night's sleep, enabling you to have a good day. In the course of providing care for your medical problems, you or your physician may have recognized symptoms indicating a sleep disorder. If that's the case, a sleep study can help alleviate those symptoms and put you on the road to good health.
- Accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Comfortable, home-like suites, each with private bathroom
- Board-certified sleep physicians
- Convenient, safe location with Sparks Regional Medical Center
- All major insurance plans accepted
- Day and night studies available
Sleep Center Staff
Under the medical direction of board-certified sleep specialists Dr. Arturo Meade, M.D., and Dr. Duane Birky, M.D., we specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of over 84 classified sleep disorders in adults and children. Our sleep studies team includes registered sleep technologists who have many years of experience working with various sleep disorders.