View All Men's Health Services
High Cholesterol Tied to Prostate Cancer's Return in Study
But expert doesn't recommend taking statins to prevent recurrence
Cancer Diagnosis Can Take Toll on Mental Health, Study Finds
Breast cancer particularly troubling, researchers report
DNA Blood Test Might Identify Status of Prostate Cancer
May help doctors pinpoint best treatment, researchers say
New Gene Variants for Prostate Cancer Identified
23 new variants associated with increased risk of the disease, study shows
Male Pattern Baldness Tied to Prostate Cancer, Study Suggests
Testosterone might be the link between the two, but more research needed to prove a connection
Watchful Waiting May Not Be Best for Black Men With Prostate Cancer
They were more likely to develop aggressive disease sooner than white patients, study says
Discover routine activities for men to ensure your good health.
Sexual and reproductive health issues for adult males.
How to avoid injuries while exercising.
Understanding the importance of communication, treatment options and the emotional side effects of erectile dysfunction.
That fat around your abdomen is no laughing matter.
BPH symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Comprehensive Health Care Services for Men
Sparks Health System offers a variety of services to support men’s health and well-being. Our men’s health services address specific health concerns — from sports injuries to prostate cancer, infertility, erectile dysfunction and much more. Our multidisciplinary care combines medical expertise, innovative technology and comprehensive services to address the needs of men:
- Cancer care and prostate health – Our oncologists and other cancer care specialists utilize the latest diagnostic and treatment technologies to deliver exceptional care from diagnosis through recovery.
- Heart care – Heart disease is the leading cause of death for men in the United States. Sparks Health System’s heart care specialists employ the latest diagnostic technology and treatment options to deliver expert care for a wide range of heart conditions.
- Urologic care – Sparks Health System’s board-certified urologists provide quality care for urinary conditions, prostate cancer, infertility, erectile dysfunction and more.
- Sports medicine – Whether you’re a weekend warrior or serious athlete, our orthopedic doctors and physical therapists are well equipped to resolve a full range of sports injuries and offer valuable information for avoiding injury.
- Men’s wellness – Whether you want to lower your risk for disease, improve your diet or need help working through personal issues, Sparks Health System offers services to help you achieve optimal health and wellness.