View All Men's Health Services
New Cancer Classification System Might Boost Patient Outcomes
Categorizing tumors by cell type and not the organ they grow in may alter treatment, experts say
Is the PSA Test Worth It? Major Study Is Inconclusive
While the prostate screen does seem to save lives, worries about overdiagnosis remain, experts say
Can Bike Riding Up Prostate Cancer Risk?
Experts note study findings aren't definitive, and risk is minimal
Men With Prostate Cancer May Not Always Get Best Advice
Doctors suggest widely varying treatments; second opinion vital, experts say
Depression May Make It Harder to Beat Prostate Cancer
Men with both conditions have worse survival odds, study contends
Study Links Vasectomy to Aggressive Prostate Cancer
But the finding doesn't prove cause-and-effect; urologists call for more research
Discover routine activities for men to ensure your good health.
Sexual and reproductive health issues for adult males.
How to avoid injuries while exercising.
Understanding the importance of communication, treatment options and the emotional side effects of erectile dysfunction.
That fat around your abdomen is no laughing matter.
BPH symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Comprehensive Health Care Services for Men
Sparks Health System offers a variety of services to support men’s health and well-being. Our men’s health services address specific health concerns — from sports injuries to prostate cancer, infertility, erectile dysfunction and much more. Our multidisciplinary care combines medical expertise, innovative technology and comprehensive services to address the needs of men:
- Cancer care and prostate health – Our oncologists and other cancer care specialists utilize the latest diagnostic and treatment technologies to deliver exceptional care from diagnosis through recovery.
- Heart care – Heart disease is the leading cause of death for men in the United States. Sparks Health System’s heart care specialists employ the latest diagnostic technology and treatment options to deliver expert care for a wide range of heart conditions.
- Urologic care – Sparks Health System’s board-certified urologists provide quality care for urinary conditions, prostate cancer, infertility, erectile dysfunction and more.
- Sports medicine – Whether you’re a weekend warrior or serious athlete, our orthopedic doctors and physical therapists are well equipped to resolve a full range of sports injuries and offer valuable information for avoiding injury.
- Men’s wellness – Whether you want to lower your risk for disease, improve your diet or need help working through personal issues, Sparks Health System offers services to help you achieve optimal health and wellness.