Surgery May Benefit Younger Prostate Cancer Patients
Study adds fodder to the operate vs. 'watch and wait' debate
Vitamin E, Selenium Supplements Might Double Chances of Prostate Cancer
Risk was highest when men had high or low levels of selenium already in their body
Drug May Extend Survival for Men With Advanced Prostate Cancer
Study participants hadn't received any treatment with chemotherapy
Scientists Explore Effect of Exercise on Prostate Cancer Patients
Brisk walkers found to have more regularly shaped blood vessels in early study
'Sleep Hormone' Tied to Possible Lower Prostate Cancer Risk
Preliminary study measured levels of melatonin in Icelandic men
Progress Against Cancer May Be Greater Than Thought
Gains in saving patients' lives are obscured by increase in lifespans, study says
Discover routine activities for men to ensure your good health.
Sexual and reproductive health issues for adult males.
How to avoid injuries while exercising.
Understanding the importance of communication, treatment options and the emotional side effects of erectile dysfunction.
That fat around your abdomen is no laughing matter.
BPH symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Comprehensive Health Care Services for Men
Sparks Health System offers a variety of services to support men’s health and well-being. Our men’s health services address specific health concerns — from sports injuries to prostate cancer, infertility, erectile dysfunction and much more. Our multidisciplinary care combines medical expertise, innovative technology and comprehensive services to address the needs of men:
- Cancer care and prostate health – Our oncologists and other cancer care specialists utilize the latest diagnostic and treatment technologies to deliver exceptional care from diagnosis through recovery.
- Heart care – Heart disease is the leading cause of death for men in the United States. Sparks Health System’s heart care specialists employ the latest diagnostic technology and treatment options to deliver expert care for a wide range of heart conditions.
- Urologic care – Sparks Health System’s board-certified urologists provide quality care for urinary conditions, prostate cancer, infertility, erectile dysfunction and more.
- Sports medicine – Whether you’re a weekend warrior or serious athlete, our orthopedic doctors and physical therapists are well equipped to resolve a full range of sports injuries and offer valuable information for avoiding injury.
- Men’s wellness – Whether you want to lower your risk for disease, improve your diet or need help working through personal issues, Sparks Health System offers services to help you achieve optimal health and wellness.