View All Men's Health Services
Quarter of Prostate Cancer Patients May Abandon 'Watchful Waiting' Approach
European study tracked how many men came back for regular checkups over 13 years
DNA Test May Gauge Risk of Prostate Cancer's Return
New method offers 80 percent accuracy, researchers say
Cialis May Not Prevent Impotence in Men Treated for Prostate Cancer
Study sees little value in taking the drug during radiation treatment
Slight Drop in Rate of Advanced Cancers, CDC Says
Number of cases where tumors have spread beyond origins declined, but experts say more can be done
New Therapy May Shrink Enlarged Prostate With Fewer Side Effects: Study
'Embolization' limits prostate's blood supply, but experts say more research is needed
Newer Radiation Therapy Treats Prostate Cancer More Quickly: Study
But researchers found less expensive treatment was more likely to lead to urinary complications
Discover routine activities for men to ensure your good health.
Sexual and reproductive health issues for adult males.
How to avoid injuries while exercising.
Understanding the importance of communication, treatment options and the emotional side effects of erectile dysfunction.
That fat around your abdomen is no laughing matter.
BPH symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Comprehensive Health Care Services for Men
Sparks Health System offers a variety of services to support men’s health and well-being. Our men’s health services address specific health concerns — from sports injuries to prostate cancer, infertility, erectile dysfunction and much more. Our multidisciplinary care combines medical expertise, innovative technology and comprehensive services to address the needs of men:
- Cancer care and prostate health – Our oncologists and other cancer care specialists utilize the latest diagnostic and treatment technologies to deliver exceptional care from diagnosis through recovery.
- Heart care – Heart disease is the leading cause of death for men in the United States. Sparks Health System’s heart care specialists employ the latest diagnostic technology and treatment options to deliver expert care for a wide range of heart conditions.
- Urologic care – Sparks Health System’s board-certified urologists provide quality care for urinary conditions, prostate cancer, infertility, erectile dysfunction and more.
- Sports medicine – Whether you’re a weekend warrior or serious athlete, our orthopedic doctors and physical therapists are well equipped to resolve a full range of sports injuries and offer valuable information for avoiding injury.
- Men’s wellness – Whether you want to lower your risk for disease, improve your diet or need help working through personal issues, Sparks Health System offers services to help you achieve optimal health and wellness.